||File > Import Data > Edax Team
SEM/EDX data from EDAX Team are imported by means of CSV files which are created when you select "Send to Folder" in the EDAX Team software.
- In EDAX Team you have to send all data layers to be transferred to Epina ImageLab to the EDAX Team export folder.
- When done change to Epina ImageLab and click the command "File>Import Data>EDAX Team". This will start the EDAM Team import filter:
- Click the button "Select Data Folder" and select the folder where the exported data has been stored
- Tick off the layers (elements) to be imported
- Optionally, adjust the description of the sample and enter the name of the author and the name of the sample
- If available, select the high resolution SEM photo by clicking "Select HR Photo" (the photo has to reside in the same directory as the data)
- Click the "Import Data" button
Please note that the high resolution SEM image is not calibrated. You have to use the command Calibration of Photos to co-register the SEM image.