||File > Import Data > PerkinElmer IR Data
||Follow these steps to import data from your PerkinElmer IR microscope:
- Select the FSM file which contains the data by clicking the "Select Data Files" button.
- Optionally select "Reverse X Axis" and/or "Reverse Y Axis" if you need to create mirrored data.
- If the dataset contains transmission data, the option "Convert %T to Abs." will be enabled. Select this option to convert the transmission data into absorbance data.
- Enter or edit additional data, such as the sample name, or a short description.
- Click the "Import Data" button.