||File > Import Data > Analyze 7.5
Epina ImageLab allows to import image data stored in the Analyze 7.5 format which has been defined by the Biomedical Imaging Resource at Mayo Clinic.
- Click the command File > Import Data > Analyze 7.5
- Select an Analyze 7.5 data file.
- Select the spectral type
- Optionally edit or enter the sample name and the sample description
- Optionally correct the direction of the y axis.
- If required, change the assignment of the axes. The order of the axes is denoted by the four characters T (time slots), L (layers), X (horizontal spatial coordinate) and Y (vertical coordinate). (1)
- Click "Import Data" to import the selected data