||File > Backup Data
ImageLab features a simple backup utility which packs all associated files of selected image data into a ZIP archive. The backup archive not only can be used for backup purposes but also as a convenient means to pass on datasets to someone else.
When selecting an ImageLab data file (*.ilab) for backup, the following associated files will be automatically included in the backup:
- the meta data *.ilab
- the binary spectral data *.cube
- the spectral collection *.scll
- the image mask file *.imsk
- all associated photos
All other files must be selected explicitely. The files are packed into the ZIP archive including the path information.
||Please follow these steps to backup your data:
- Select the data files to be backed up. It is sufficient to select only the '.ilab' files, the associated data cube and any associated files (see above) will be included automatically. If you want to include spectral descriptors or test data sets you have to select them separately (don't forget to switch the data type in the selection dialog).
- If the default backup directory does not match your requirements select another directory.
- Specify the name of the backup archive.
- Click "Perform Backup"